Monday, November 12, 2012

Bring on the RT Book Lovers Convention!




So what are those pictures up there where it looks like everyone is having a blast, you ask? They are pics from a previous RT Book lovers convention! Never heard of it? Well, I'm here to tell you that it is beyond awesome! RT is a huge annual book-lovers convention. There are tons of cool conferences with awesome panelists for writers, and workshops too. Readers can meet their favorite authors and go to book signings. You can buy your fav books AND get them signed by the author. Not to mention the free swag you can snag up. There's also parties to attend for both readers and writers where you can win free books--thus the win. :P Way cool! Not to mention the food and drinks galore. So fun!
I went to my first RT convention last April in Chicago with two other writer friends of mine.
In addition to meeting some awesome editors, publishers, authors, and friends, I went to parties and overall had a blast. Check out the books I won at the Candy and Spoons party held by Entangled Publishing. Need I say more?


Score!
The next RT will be May 1-5/2013 in Kansas City, Mo. I'm definitely going along with my awesome friend Rachel Harris. I'll be signing copies of my MG Fantasy, GABRIEL STONE AND THE DIVINITY OF VALTA. And I'll bring along some SPECTRAL swag too. She'll be signing her amazing MY SUPER SWEET SIXTEENTH CENTURY. YAY!

There are some other cool things on the agenda that I'll mention later, but hope to see you there! 











1 comment: