Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WINNERS of My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris!



Hi, everybody!

So today I'm in a crazy, good mood. So what do I do when I'm in an awesome mood? I make my TWO promised winners of My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century MAGICALLY turn into SIX winners!! Yay, right? Cause I'm cool like that, and well, maybe a little gypsy mojo--ala Reyna was sprinkled down over me. And okay, maybe cause I love the book and the author Rachel Harris too! But seriously, I love sharing good books more than anything, and I adore this book. 

So, the SIX winners are: Heather, Beverley, Rachel @unforgettable books, Jill Marie, Moka, and Javalotta!
I will be emailing you shortly. Congrats! 

I have to say, it was extremely hard to choose the winners cause you guys were all so enthusiastic--with good reason I know.

Congrats to the winners and everyone please try back again soon when I have new contests, cause seriously, I love giving away fabulous books!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thank you! I've been looking forward to this one so much!!!

    ReplyDelete