Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dreaming in Darkness by Jessica kristie

It is my pleasure to introduce to you my friend and awesome writer, Jessica Kristie!

Her writing talent amazes me as I'm sure it will you too.
Jessica Kristie Bio:

Born and raised in the California Bay Area, Jessica discovered her passion to write at the young age of ten. She regurgitates her heart and mind, sometimes in structure and sometimes in free flow, as a way to heal and understand herself and those around her.
Jessica’s inspiration comes in many forms, often inspired by just a word or quickly fleeting emotion.  Through years of writing she has been able to capitalize on her experiences, whether they are painful or joyous. Inside each of these moments lies a grand piece of her history. They are a documentation of much of the pain life has to offer, and the hopeful bit of empowerment required for survival.
Jessica hopes to draw you close to her world through shared emotion while inspiring you to heal, to love, and to find the light while you’re dreaming in darkness.
Look for Jessica’s new poetry compilation being published early 2011.
“Poetry is my heart, anchors my soul and documents my journey.” – Jessica Kristie


Jessica's new book, DREAMING IN DARKNESS is a treasure to discover. Check out her awesome book trailer here:  http://bit.ly/eXwyWf
Purchase on Amazon and Amazon UK
On that note, I'd like to congratulate you, Jessica on your success and I hope to see many more of your works in print! I bought the book and am thoroughly enjoying the velvet chocolate delicious words that you've created!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jessica! I love the way you described her writing Morgan! Anything that reads like velvet chocolate, I must get my hands on! I'm off to check out her book now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Heather. You won't be disappointed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies! I hope you both enjoy this little piece of me. Don't forget to leave a review on Amazon. Love & Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds awesome… thx for sharing.
    I am always looking for new books to read.
    I'll give it a look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wery lovely to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure Jessica will be happy to hear that, Jeff. Thanks so much, Mikko. :) Have a great weekend, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica is an excellent writer, a great as a member of the One Stop Poetry Team, and a respected friend. I wish her all the best with her new book.

    ReplyDelete